ChiniMandi, Mumbai – Friday, 21st Dec. 2018
• Domestic: Today the market continued with quiet demand nationwide. Maharashtra market is trading at ₹2900-2920. In Uttar pradesh, M/30 Sugar was traded at ₹3020 to ₹3080 In Chennai S/30 traded at ₹3140-3180 (Rates are excluding GST).
• International: The market has been flat today. London White Sugar traded at $339, whereas US Sugar Traded $12.40
• The FOB indication for raw sugar was at $296-$302 & Indian White Sugar at $312-$315
The demand of Raw Sugar range was ₹18600-18800/mt & White Sugar ₹19300-₹19500/MT on Ex.factory basis.
• Currency & Commodity: USD/INR 70.20 , USD/BRL 3.856, Crude Futures traded at ₹3211, WTI $45.53
• Equity:The BSE Sensex plunged 689 points and closed at 35742, while the NSE Nifty slipped 197 points and ended at 10754.
Powered by ChiniMandi.com