ChiniMandi, Mumbai – Thursday, 27th Dec. 2018
• Domestic: Sugar prices ruled flat on slack demand amid selling pressure. In Maharashtra S/30 was trading at ₹2870-2920. In Uttar Pradesh, M/30 Sugar traded at ₹2990 to ₹3050 In Chennai S/30 traded at ₹3130-3230 (Rates are excluding GST).
• International: The market was quiet. London White Sugar traded at $337.70, whereas US Sugar Traded at $12.38
• The FOB indication for raw sugar was at $295-$300 and Indian White Sugar at $312-$315
The demand of Raw Sugar range was ₹18500-18700/MT and White Sugar ₹19200-₹19400/MT on Ex.factory basis.
• Currency and Commodity: USD/INR 70.55, USD/BRL 3.937, Crude Futures traded at ₹3200, WTI $45.34
• Equity: Rising for the second straight day, the BSE benchmark Sensex jumped 157 points Thursday amid expiry of December series derivatives contracts and positive global cues. After rallying close to 400 points earlier in the session, the 30-share index pared some gains but finished 157.34 points higher at 35,807.28. The broader NSE Nifty rose 49.95 points to 10,779.
Powered by ChiniMandi.com