ChiniMandi, Mumbai – Thursday, 13th Dec. 2018
• Domestic: The market has been silent without any demand since couple of weeks. Maharashtra market is trading at ₹2870-2890. Millers are struggling to sell the December month quota at the MSP. The market in Uttar Pradesh was also very quiet, M/30 Sugar was traded at ₹3000 to ₹3070 In Chennai S/30 sugar was traded at ₹3180-3220 (Rates are excluding GST).
• International: The week began with some hope of movement in the market, however last week’s flatness continued to remain today as well. London White Sugar traded at $343, whereas US Sugar Traded $12.60
• The FOB indication for raw sugar was at $297-$300 & Indian White Sugar at $312 to $315
The demand of Raw Sugar range was ₹18700-18900/mt & White Sugar ₹19500-₹19700/MT on Ex.factory basis, however no major trade happened.
• Currency & Commodity: USD/INR was traded at 71.80 & USD/BRL 3.874, Domestic Crude Futures ₹3640 (-109), Crude WTI $50.67
• Equity: BSE Sensex closed at 35929 up by 150 Points & Nifty closed at 10791 up by 53 Points
Powered by ChiniMandi.com