ChiniMandi, Mumbai – Friday, 14th Dec. 2018
• Domestic: The markets nationwide have been flat with extremely poor demand. Maharashtra market is trading at ₹2870-2890. Millers are struggling to sell the December month quota. In Uttar pradesh, M/30 Sugar was traded at ₹3000 to ₹3070 In Chennai S/30 traded at ₹3180-3220 (Rates are excluding GST).
• International: The week has ended consistently with flatness. London White Sugar traded at $345.20, whereas US Sugar Traded $12.71
• The FOB indication for raw sugar was at $297-$303 & Indian White Sugar at $312-$317
The demand of Raw Sugar range was ₹18700-18900/mt & White Sugar ₹19500-₹19700/MT on Ex.factory basis.
• Currency & Commodity: USD/INR was traded at 72.02 & USD/BRL 3.904, Domestic Crude Futures ₹3768 (+52), Crude WTI $52.26
• Equity: BSE Sensex closed at 35962 up by 33 Points & Nifty closed at 10805.45 up by 13 Points
Powered by ChiniMandi.com