ChiniMandi, Mumbai: Monday 19th June 2021
The market witnessed a mixed trend throughout the week, some areas witnessed no demand whereas the demand picked in some areas. According to market-men Maharashtra state has witnessed demand picking with the ease in the lockdown. Meanwhile in Gujarat, Tamil Nadu and Karnataka the demand has been flat. Rains in many parts of the state slowed the logistics of traded sugar in the recent days.
State wise Prices as on June 19, 2021 :
– Maharashtra:S/30 Sugar rates from millers are ₹3100 to ₹3120/Qntl. whereas M/30 ₹3125 to 3170.
In the resale market S/30 is trading at ₹3030 to ₹3050 whereas M/30 is trading at ₹3050 to ₹3110.
– Karnataka : S/30 Sugar rates from millers are ₹3215 whereas M/30 is at ₹3265.
– Uttar Pradesh: The rates for M/30 are ₹3250
– Gujarat: S/30 Sugar rates are ₹3111 to 3131 whereas M/30 rates are at ₹3171 to 3181
– Tamil Nadu: S/30 Sugar rates are ₹3235 to 3300 whereas M/30 rates are at ₹3310 to 3325
(All the above rates are excluding GST
On Friday sugar prices closed lower on higher sugar output in Brazil Center South and India. London white sugar closed at $423.40/ton down $1.60 whereas raw sugar on the New York Stock Exchange closed at 16.43 cents per pound down by 0.12 points.
Indian Export Rates Today:
In the Indian market, white sugar for the season 2020/21 icumsa 100 ready delivery for exports is trading at ₹28600 to ₹28800 on ex factory basis. Demand for Raw sugar of the season 2020/21 icumsa between 600-1200 is at ₹28000 to ₹28200 factory basis.