ChiniMandi, Mumbai: Monday 19th July 2021
The market witnessed moderate demand.
State wise Prices as on July 19, 2021 :
– Maharashtra:S/30 Sugar rates from millers are ₹3100 to ₹3120/Qntl. whereas M/30 ₹3125 to 3170/Qntl.
In the resale market S/30 is trading at ₹3130 to ₹3160/Qntl. whereas M/30 is trading at ₹3070 to ₹3150/Qntl.
– Karnataka : S/30 Sugar rates from millers are ₹3130 to 3160/Qntl. and M/30 is at ₹3150/Qntl.
– Uttar Pradesh: The rates for M/30 are ₹3225 to 3250/Qntl.
– Gujarat: S/30 Sugar rates are ₹3100 to 3131/Qntl. whereas M/30 rates are at ₹3151 to 3181/Qntl.
– Tamil Nadu: S/30 Sugar rates are ₹3175 to 3225/Qntl. whereas M/30 rates are at ₹3250 to 3275/Qntl.
(All the above rates are excluding GST
On Friday sugar prices closed higher on the outlook of the Brazilian sugarcane. Ample global supplies by Brazil and India also remained to be a concern through the week. London White Sugar closed at $463.20/ton up $7.20 whereas New York Sugar closed at 17.71 cents per pound, up 0.38 points.
Market Today :
London White Sugar front month contract is trading at $456.90/tn whereas New York Sugar front month contract is trading at 17.55/lb
Indian Export Rates Today:
In the Indian market, white sugar for the season 2020/21 icumsa 100 ready delivery for exports is trading at ₹28600 to ₹28800 on ex factory basis. Demand for Raw sugar of the season 2020/21 icumsa between 600-1200 is at ₹28000 to ₹28200 factory basis.
Currency, Commodity & Indian Indices: The rupee traded against the US dollar at 74.974 whereas USD was trading with BRL at 5.1185 Crude futures traded at Rs.5173 Crude WTI traded at $68.83 a barrel. Sensex closed 586.66 points lower at 52,553.40 whereas Nifty ended 171 points lower at 15,752.40.