ChiniMandi, Mumbai: Wednesday 21st July 2021
The demand was flat due to the occasion of Eid-Al-Adha and heavy rains in many parts of Maharashtra.
State wise Prices as on July 21, 2021 :
– Maharashtra:S/30 Sugar rates from millers are ₹3100 to ₹3120/Qntl. whereas M/30 ₹3125 to 3170/Qntl.
In the resale market S/30 is trading at ₹3130 to ₹3160/Qntl. whereas M/30 is trading at ₹3070 to ₹3150/Qntl.
– Karnataka : S/30 Sugar rates from millers weren’t opened by millers, M/30 is at ₹3150/Qntl.
– Uttar Pradesh: The rates for M/30 are ₹3225 to 3250/Qntl.
– Gujarat: S/30 Sugar rates are ₹3100 to 3131/Qntl. whereas M/30 rates are at ₹3151 to 3181/Qntl.
– Tamil Nadu: S/30 Sugar rates are ₹3220 to 3250/Qntl. whereas M/30 rates are at ₹3300/Qntl.
(All the above rates are excluding GST
On Tuesday sugar prices closed moderately higher over frost concerns in Brazil. London White Sugar closed at $449.30/ton up $5.50 whereas New York Sugar closed at 17.41 cents per pound, up 0.34 points.
Market Today :
London White Sugar front month contract is trading at $447.50/tn whereas New York Sugar front month contract is trading at 17.31/lb
Indian Export Rates Today:
In the Indian market, white sugar for the season 2020/21 icumsa 100 ready delivery for exports is trading at ₹28600 to ₹28800 on ex factory basis. Demand for Raw sugar of the season 2020/21 icumsa between 600-1200 is at ₹28000 to ₹28200 factory basis.
Currency, Commodity & Indian Indices: The market remained closed on the occasion of Eid-al-Adha.