ChiniMandi, Mumbai: Thursday 22nd July 2021
The demand was flat. Many parts of Maharashtra witnessed heavy to very heavy rains.
State wise Prices as on July 22, 2021 :
– Maharashtra:S/30 Sugar rates from millers are ₹3100 to ₹3120/Qntl. whereas M/30 ₹3125 to 3170/Qntl.
In the resale market S/30 is trading at ₹3130 to ₹3160/Qntl. whereas M/30 is trading at ₹3070 to ₹3150/Qntl.
– Karnataka : S/30 Sugar rates were ₹3130 to 3185/Qntl. millers, M/30 is at ₹3150/Qntl.
– Uttar Pradesh: The rates for M/30 are ₹3225 to 3250/Qntl.
– Gujarat: S/30 Sugar rates are ₹3100 to 3131/Qntl. whereas M/30 rates are at ₹3151 to 3181/Qntl.
– Tamil Nadu: S/30 Sugar rates are ₹3200 to 3250/Qntl. whereas M/30 rates are at ₹3275 to 3300/Qntl.
(All the above rates are excluding GST
On Tuesday sugar prices closed moderately higher over frost concerns in Brazil. London White Sugar closed at $450.40/ton up $1.10 whereas New York Sugar closed at 17.67 cents per pound, up 0.26 points.
Market Today :
London White Sugar front month contract is trading at $447.50/tn whereas New York Sugar front month contract is trading at 17.31/lb
Indian Export Rates Today:
In the Indian market, white sugar for the season 2020/21 icumsa 100 ready delivery for exports is trading at ₹28600 to ₹28800 on ex factory basis. Demand for Raw sugar of the season 2020/21 icumsa between 600-1200 is at ₹28000 to ₹28200 factory basis.
Currency, Commodity & Indian Indices: The rupee traded against the US dollar at 74.475 whereas USD was trading with BRL at 5.1890 Crude futures traded at Rs.5287 Crude WTI traded at $70.83 a barrel. Sensex closed 638.70 points higher at 52,837.21 whereas Nifty ended 191.95 points higher at 15,824.05.
To receive ChiniMandi updates on WhatsApp, please click on the link below.
WhatsApp Group Link