ChiniMandi, Mumbai: Wednesday, 28th July 2021
The market witnessed moderate demand.
State wise Prices as on July 28, 2021 :
– Maharashtra:S/30 Sugar rates from millers are ₹3100 to ₹3120/Qntl. whereas M/30 ₹3125 to 3170/Qntl.
In the resale market S/30 is trading at ₹3030 to ₹3150/Qntl. whereas M/30 is trading at ₹3070 to ₹3150/Qntl.
– Karnataka : S/30 Sugar rates were ₹3250 to 3260/Qntl. whereas M/30 is trading at ₹3225/Qntl.
– Uttar Pradesh: The rate for M/30 is ₹3250/Qntl.
– Gujarat: S/30 Sugar rates are ₹3100 to 3131/Qntl. whereas M/30 rates are at ₹3140 to 320/Qntl.
– Tamil Nadu: S/30 Sugar rates are ₹3250 to 3325/Qntl. whereas M/30 rates are at ₹3330 to 3375/Qntl.
(All the above rates are excluding GST
On Tuesday, sugar prices closed moderately lower. London White Sugar closed at $454.70/ton down $1.70 whereas New York Sugar closed at 18.35 cents per pound, down 0.07 points.
Market Today :
London White Sugar front month contract is trading at $459/tn whereas New York Sugar front month contract is trading at 18.59/lb
Indian Export Rates Today:
In the Indian market, white sugar for the season 2020/21 icumsa 100 ready delivery for exports is trading at ₹28700 to ₹28900 on ex factory basis. Demand for Raw sugar of the season 2020/21 icumsa between 600-1200 is at ₹28000 to ₹28200 factory basis.
Currency, Commodity & Indian Indices: The rupee traded against the US dollar at 74.400 whereas USD was trading with BRL at 5.1629 Crude futures traded at Rs.5371 Crude WTI traded at $72.11 a barrel. Sensex closed 135.05 points lower at 52,443.71 whereas Nifty ended 37.05 points lower at 15,709.40.