ChiniMandi, Mumbai: Wednesday 30th June 2021
In a notification issued on 29th day of June 2021, the food ministry has allocated 22 LMT monthly sugar quota for July 2021
The market witnessed weak sentiments. No major movement took place.
State wise Prices as on June 30, 2021 :
– Maharashtra:S/30 Sugar rates from millers are ₹3100 to ₹3120/Qntl. whereas M/30 ₹3125 to 3170.
In the resale market S/30 is trading at ₹3020 to ₹3040 whereas M/30 is trading at ₹3040 to ₹3105.
– Karnataka : S/30 Sugar rates from millers are ₹3160 to 3200 whereas M/30 is at ₹3250
– Uttar Pradesh: The rates for M/30 are ₹3200
– Gujarat: S/30 Sugar rates are ₹3110 to 3121 whereas M/30 rates are at ₹3161 to 3171
– Tamil Nadu: S/30 Sugar rates are ₹3200 to 3275 whereas M/30 rates are at ₹3300
(All the above rates are excluding GST
On Tuesday sugar prices closed lower. London white sugar closed at $432.30/ton down $0.21 whereas raw sugar on the New York Stock Exchange closed at 17.23 cents per pound.
Market Today :
London White Sugar front month contract is trading at $434.50/tn whereas New York Sugar front month contract is trading at 17.19/lb
Indian Export Rates Today:
In the Indian market, white sugar for the season 2020/21 icumsa 100 ready delivery for exports is trading at ₹28400 to ₹28500 on ex factory basis. Demand for Raw sugar of the season 2020/21 icumsa between 600-1200 is at ₹28000 to ₹28200 factory basis.
Currency, Commodity & Indian Indices:
The rupee traded against the US dollar at 74.373 whereas USD was trading with BRL at 5.0024 Crude futures traded at Rs.5482, Crude WTI traded at $73.63 a barrel. Sensex closed 66.95 points lower at 52482.71 whereas Nifty ended 26.95 points lower at 15721.50.