Bilai sugar mill enters in last phase of sugarcane survey

78

Haldaur, Uttar Pradesh: Bilai sugar mill is in the last phase of surveying sugarcane fields located in its jurisdiction. According to the officials of the sugar mill, they have completed 90 per cent of the survey so far and will be completing the remaining 10 per cent soon. Around 50 teams are being deployed to conduct surveys in 882 villages.

A sugarcane survey was initiated on May 11. The deadline to complete the survey is June 15. Amit Pandey, senior sugarcane inspector, said, “We appeal to the sugarcane farmers to get their fields surveyed on time.”

Paropkar Singh, chief manager (Sugarcane) of the mill said that the survey of the sugarcane fields will be completed on time. The farmers should ensure that they get the receipts of the survey conducted in their fields.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here