ChiniMandi, Mumbai: Tuesday 22nd June 2021
The market has been steady, marketmen are optimistic of the demand turning better with the easing lockdowns in different states.
State wise Prices as on June 22, 2021 :
– Maharashtra:S/30 Sugar rates from millers are ₹3100 to ₹3120/Qntl. whereas M/30 ₹3125 to 3170.
In the resale market S/30 is trading at ₹3030 to ₹3050 whereas M/30 is trading at ₹3050 to ₹3110.
– Karnataka : S/30 Sugar rates from millers are ₹3215 whereas M/30 is at ₹3265.
– Uttar Pradesh: The rates for M/30 are ₹3200 to 3230
– Gujarat: S/30 Sugar rates are ₹3110 to 3121 whereas M/30 rates are at ₹3161 to 3171
– Tamil Nadu: S/30 Sugar rates are ₹3220 to 3300 whereas M/30 rates are at ₹3310 to 3325
(All the above rates are excluding GST
On Monday sugar prices closed slightly higher on weather conditions in Brazil. London white sugar closed at $425.70/ton up $2.30 whereas raw sugar on the New York Stock Exchange closed at 16.78 cents per pound up by 0.35 points.
Market Today :
London White Sugar front month contract is trading at $422.30/tn whereas New York Sugar front month contract is trading at 16.65/lb
Indian Export Rates Today:
In the Indian market, white sugar for the season 2020/21 icumsa 100 ready delivery for exports is trading at ₹28400 to ₹28500 on ex factory basis. Demand for Raw sugar of the season 2020/21 icumsa between 600-1200 is at ₹28000 to ₹28200 factory basis.
Currency, Commodity & Indian Indices:
The rupee traded against the US dollar at 74.283 whereas USD was trading with BRL at 5.0145 Crude futures traded at Rs.5405, Crude WTI traded at $72.56 a barrel. Sensex closed 14.25 points higher at 52,588.71 whereas Nifty ended 26.25 points higher at 15,722.75.