ChiniMandi, Mumbai: Tuesday, 29th June 2021
In a notification issued on 29th day of June 2021, the food ministry has allocated 22 LMT monthly sugar quota for July 2021
The market witnessed moderate demand.
State wise Prices as on June 29, 2021 :
– Maharashtra:S/30 Sugar rates from millers are ₹3100 to ₹3120/Qntl. whereas M/30 ₹3125 to 3170.
In the resale market S/30 is trading at ₹3020 to ₹3050 whereas M/30 is trading at ₹3050 to ₹3110.
– Karnataka : S/30 Sugar rates from millers are ₹3160 to 3200 whereas M/30 is at ₹3250
– Uttar Pradesh: The rates for M/30 are ₹3200
– Gujarat: S/30 Sugar rates are ₹3110 to 3121 whereas M/30 rates are at ₹3161 to 3171
– Tamil Nadu: S/30 Sugar rates are ₹3220 to 3275 whereas M/30 rates are at ₹3275 to 3300
(All the above rates are excluding GST
On Monday closed high after lower brazilian sugar output. London white sugar closed at $433.30/ton up $5.50 whereas raw sugar on the New York Stock Exchange closed at 17.23 cents per pound up by 0.33 points.
Market Today :
London White Sugar front month contract is trading at $431.10/tn whereas New York Sugar front month contract is trading at 17.09/lb
Indian Export Rates Today:
In the Indian market, white sugar for the season 2020/21 icumsa 100 ready delivery for exports is trading at ₹28400 to ₹28500 on ex factory basis. Demand for Raw sugar of the season 2020/21 icumsa between 600-1200 is at ₹28000 to ₹28200 factory basis.
Currency, Commodity & Indian Indices:
The rupee traded against the US dollar at 74.331 whereas USD was trading with BRL at 4.9466 Crude futures traded at Rs.5472, Crude WTI traded at $73.45 a barrel. Sensex closed 185.93 points lower at 52549.66 whereas Nifty ended 66.25 points lower at 15748.45.