Mysugar factory to resume operations in August

76

The closed Mysugar factory will start operations in August this year and all arrangements in this regard had been made, said Karnataka chief minister Basavraj Bommai on Thursday, reports The Hindu.

He was speaking on the sidelines of laying the foundation stone for various development works in K. R. Pet town in the state.

Addressing the gathering he said, “The government is committed to the welfare of the farmers and the Mysugar factor will resume operations in August.”

The factory will start crushing sugarcane supplied by the farmers from next month as the government gave funds for restarting the factory in Mandya, CM further added.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here