Sugarcane burnt due to short circuit through high tension electric cables

106

Bijnor: Short circuit caused by the high tension cables passing through a sugarcane field ignited a fire in the sugarcane field. The sugarcane farmers have lost crops worth a thousand rupees.

The incident happened in Mandawali village of the district. The field belonged to Madanpal Singh and owns 4-acre land, which gutted in a fire. A high tension cable passes through his field. A sudden short-circuits at the cables caused fire in the field which burnt cane grown in the field.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here