Back in Thailand after 2 years, the Sugar & Ethanol Asia conference now in its 15th year will bring together 100+ executives from across the value-chain including sugar/cassava millers, ethanol/biofuel producers, international buyers, traders and industry experts from across the region and the rest of the world.
Make the most of this unmissable opportunity to connect with the regional leaders of the sugar and ethanol industry. Uncover the latest in supply/demand dynamics and trading trends across the Asia-Pacific with specific insights on new opportunities in Thailand, India, Pakistan, Indonesia, and the Philippines.
Click here to view the Full Agenda
• Asia’s raws and whites sugar supply: opportunities to look out for
• Ethanol’s trade flows in and out of Asia
• Uncover new production and demand opportunities in Thailand, India, Pakistan, China, and the Philippines
• Beyond cars – biofuels in trucks, aviation and shipping
• Will electric cars have a major impact on ethanol market growth in Asia?
• Pipat Suttiwisedsak, Chief Operating Officer / Managing Director, KTIS BioEthanol Company Limited
• Ishfaque Ahmed, General Manager, United Ethanol Industries Limited
• Prakash Naiknavare, Managing Director, India’s National Sugar Federation – NFCSF Ltd.
• Dwi Purnomo Putranto, Executive Secretary, The Indonesian Sugar Association (AGI)
• Mendel Gluck, CEO, Founder, MGS Lanka
• Kaittisak Kumse, Senior Analyst Export Cluster, Economic Intelligence Center (EIC), Siam Commercial Bank Public Company Limited
Click here to view the Speakers
As a reader of ChiniMandi you will receive a 20% discount by quoting VIP code: FKB2338C or by clicking here for the discount to be automatically applied.