ChiniMandi, Mumbai: Tuesday 6th July 2021
The market witnessed moderate demand.
State wise Prices as on July 06, 2021 :
– Maharashtra:S/30 Sugar rates from millers are ₹3100 to ₹3120/Qntl. whereas M/30 ₹3125 to 3170.
In the resale market S/30 is trading at ₹3020 to ₹3050 whereas M/30 is trading at ₹3070 to ₹3150
– Karnataka : S/30 Sugar rates from millers are ₹3150 to 3200 whereas M/30 prices are at 3170.
– Uttar Pradesh: The rates for M/30 are ₹3220 to 3230
– Gujarat: S/30 Sugar rates are ₹3101 to 3131 whereas M/30 rates are at ₹3141 to 3181
– Tamil Nadu: S/30 Sugar rates are ₹3200 to 3250 whereas M/30 rates are at ₹3250 to 3275.
(All the above rates are excluding GST
On Monday sugar prices closed moderately high. Concerns over the sugarcane crop in Brazil yet remain unconcluded with the await of assessment. London white sugar closed at $450.30/ton down $0.40 whereas raw sugar on the New York Stock Exchange did not trade due to a National Holiday.
Market Today :
London White Sugar front month contract is trading at $452.50/tn whereas New York Sugar front month contract is trading at 18.21/lb
Indian Export Rates Today:
In the Indian market, white sugar for the season 2020/21 icumsa 100 ready delivery for exports is trading at ₹28600 to ₹28800 on ex factory basis. Demand for Raw sugar of the season 2020/21 icumsa between 600-1200 is at ₹28000 to ₹28200 factory basis.
Currency, Commodity & Indian Indices: The rupee traded against the US dollar at 75.92 whereas USD was trading with BRL at 5.1066 Crude futures traded at Rs.5661, Crude WTI traded at $74.49 a barrel. Sensex closed 18.82 points lower at 52,861.18 whereas Nifty ended 16.10 points lower at 15,818.25