ChiniMandi, Mumbai: Saturday 10th July 2021
Sugar Exports Update :
Against the target of 60 LMT of sugar, 56 LMT has been physically dispatched from sugar mills for export and 51 LMT of sugar has been exported from the country.
The market witnessed moderate demand.
State wise Prices as on July 10, 2021 :
– Maharashtra:S/30 Sugar rates from millers are ₹3100 to ₹3120/Qntl. whereas M/30 ₹3125 to 3170.
In the resale market S/30 is trading at ₹3020 to ₹3050 whereas M/30 is trading at ₹3070 to ₹3150
– Karnataka : S/30 Sugar rates from millers are ₹3140 to 3200
– Uttar Pradesh: The rates for M/30 are ₹3220 to 3230
– Gujarat: S/30 Sugar rates are ₹3101 to 3131 whereas M/30 rates are at ₹3141 to 3181
– Tamil Nadu: S/30 Sugar rates are ₹3200 to 3250 whereas M/30 rates are at ₹3250 to 3275.
(All the above rates are excluding GST
On Friday sugar prices closed lower on crop concerns in Brazil. London white sugar closed at $426.10/ton down $7.10 whereas New York Sugar closed at 17.28 cents per pound, down 0.17 points.
To receive ChiniMandi updates on WhatsApp, please click on the link below.
WhatsApp Group Link