ChiniMandi, Mumbai: Friday 16th July 2021
ISMA releases preliminary estimates of Sugar Production in 2021-2022
ISMA estimates sugar production at around 310 LMT in 2021-22 after approximately diverting 34 LMT of sugar into ethanol next season.
The market witnessed moderate demand.
State wise Prices as on July 16, 2021 :
– Maharashtra:S/30 Sugar rates from millers are ₹3100 to ₹3120/Qntl. whereas M/30 ₹3125 to 3170/Qntl.
In the resale market S/30 is trading at ₹3020 to ₹3050/Qntl. whereas M/30 is trading at ₹3070 to ₹3150/Qntl.
– Karnataka : S/30 Sugar rates from millers are ₹3120 to 3175/Qntl. and M/30 is at ₹3150/Qntl.
– Uttar Pradesh: The rates for M/30 are ₹3225 to 3230/Qntl.
– Gujarat: S/30 Sugar rates are ₹3100 to 3131/Qntl. whereas M/30 rates are at ₹3151 to 3181/Qntl.
– Tamil Nadu: S/30 Sugar rates are ₹3175 to 3225/Qntl. whereas M/30 rates are at ₹3250 to 3275/Qntl.
(All the above rates are excluding GST
On Thursday sugar prices closed higher on the outlook of ample global supplies by Brazil and India. London White Sugar closed at $436/ton up $10.70 whereas New York Sugar closed at 17.33 cents per pound, up 0.40 points.
Market Today :
London White Sugar front month contract is trading at $456.90/tn whereas New York Sugar front month contract is trading at 17.31/lb
Indian Export Rates Today:
In the Indian market, white sugar for the season 2020/21 icumsa 100 ready delivery for exports is trading at ₹28600 to ₹28800 on ex factory basis. Demand for Raw sugar of the season 2020/21 icumsa between 600-1200 is at ₹28000 to ₹28200 factory basis.
Currency, Commodity & Indian Indices: The rupee traded against the US dollar at 74.609 whereas USD was trading with BRL at 5.0995 Crude futures traded at Rs.5385 Crude WTI traded at $72.19 a barrel. Sensex closed 18.79 points lower at 53,140.06 whereas Nifty ended 0.80 points higher at 15,923.40
To receive ChiniMandi updates on WhatsApp, please click on the link below.
WhatsApp Group Link