ChiniMandi, Mumbai: Friday 23th July 2021
The demand was flat. Many parts of Maharashtra witnessed heavy to very heavy rains.
State wise Prices as on July 23, 2021 :
– Maharashtra:S/30 Sugar rates from millers are ₹3100 to ₹3120/Qntl. whereas M/30 ₹3125 to 3170/Qntl.
In the resale market S/30 is trading at ₹3030 to ₹3160/Qntl. whereas M/30 is trading at ₹3070 to ₹3150/Qntl.
– Karnataka : S/30 Sugar rates were ₹3130 to 3185/Qntl. M/30 is at ₹3150/Qntl.
– Uttar Pradesh: The rates for M/30 are ₹3225 to 3250/Qntl.
– Gujarat: S/30 Sugar rates are ₹3190 to 3200/Qntl. whereas M/30 rates are at ₹3160.
– Tamil Nadu: S/30 Sugar rates are ₹3225 to 3275/Qntl. whereas M/30 rates are at ₹3300 to 3325/Qntl.
(All the above rates are excluding GST
On Thursday sugar prices closed moderately lower over crop concerns in Brazil. London White Sugar closed at $447/ton down $3.40 whereas New York Sugar closed at 17.62 cents per pound, down 0.05 points.
Market Today :
London White Sugar front month contract is trading at $455.60/tn whereas New York Sugar front month contract is trading at 18.04/lb
Indian Export Rates Today:
In the Indian market, white sugar for the season 2020/21 icumsa 100 ready delivery for exports is trading at ₹28600 to ₹28800 on ex factory basis. Demand for Raw sugar of the season 2020/21 icumsa between 600-1200 is at ₹28000 to ₹28200 factory basis.
Currency, Commodity & Indian Indices: The rupee traded against the US dollar at 74.438 whereas USD was trading with BRL at 5.1662 Crude futures traded at Rs.5350 Crude WTI traded at $71.70 a barrel. Sensex closed 138.59 points higher at 52,975.80 whereas Nifty ended 32.00 points higher at 15,856.05.