ChiniMandi, Mumbai: Friday 25th June 2021
The market witnessed moderate demand.
State wise Prices as on June 25, 2021:
– Maharashtra:S/30 Sugar rates from millers are ₹3100 to ₹3120/Qntl. whereas M/30 ₹3125 to 3170.
In the resale market S/30 is trading at ₹3020 to ₹3050 whereas M/30 is trading at ₹3050 to ₹3110.
– Karnataka : S/30 Sugar rates from millers are ₹3160 to 3200 whereas M/30 is at ₹3250
– Uttar Pradesh: The rates for M/30 are ₹3200 to 3230
– Gujarat: S/30 Sugar rates are ₹3110 to 3121 whereas M/30 rates are at ₹3161 to 3171
– Tamil Nadu: S/30 Sugar rates are ₹3200 to 3275 whereas M/30 rates are at ₹3300
(All the above rates are excluding GST
On Thursday sugar prices closed higher on a rally in the BRL. London white sugar closed at $423.80/ton up $3.20 whereas raw sugar on the New York Stock Exchange closed at 16.93 cents per pound up by 0.24 points.
Market Today :
London White Sugar front month contract is trading at $426.20/tn whereas New York Sugar front month contract is trading at 16.78/lb
Indian Export Rates Today:
In the Indian market, white sugar for the season 2020/21 icumsa 100 ready delivery for exports is trading at ₹28400 to ₹28500 on ex factory basis. Demand for Raw sugar of the season 2020/21 icumsa between 600-1200 is at ₹28000 to ₹28200 factory basis.
Currency, Commodity & Indian Indices:
The rupee traded against the US dollar at 74.168 whereas USD was trading with BRL at 4.9210 Crude futures traded at Rs.5456, Crude WTI traded at $73.44 a barrel. Sensex closed 226.04 points higher at 52925.04 whereas Nifty ended 69.90 points higher at 15,860.35