ChiniMandi, Mumbai: Thursday 29th July 2021
On 29th July 2021, DFPD fixed 21 LMT sugar quota for sale in August 2021
The market witnessed moderate demand.
State wise Prices as on July 29, 2021 :
– Maharashtra:S/30 Sugar rates from millers are ₹3100 to ₹3120/Qntl. whereas M/30 ₹3125 to 3170/Qntl.
In the resale market S/30 is trading at ₹3030 to ₹3150/Qntl. whereas M/30 is trading at ₹3070 to ₹3150/Qntl.
– Karnataka : S/30 Sugar rates were ₹3250 to 3260/Qntl. whereas M/30 is trading at ₹3225/Qntl.
– Uttar Pradesh: The rate for M/30 is ₹3250/Qntl.
– Gujarat: S/30 Sugar rates are ₹3100 to 3141/Qntl. whereas M/30 rates are at ₹3140 to 3221/Qntl.
– Tamil Nadu: S/30 Sugar rates are ₹3250 to 3325/Qntl. whereas M/30 rates are at ₹3350 to 3375/Qntl.
(All the above rates are excluding GST)
On Wednesday, sugar prices closed moderately higher on concerns over Brazil’s sugarcane crop. London White Sugar closed at $458.50/ton up $3.80 whereas New York Sugar closed at 18.61 cents per pound, up 0.26 points.
Market Today :
London White Sugar front month contract is trading at $456.40/tn whereas New York Sugar front month contract is trading at 18.48/lb
Indian Export Rates Today:
In the Indian market, white sugar for the season 2020/21 icumsa 100 ready delivery for exports is trading at ₹28700 to ₹28900 on ex factory basis. Demand for Raw sugar of the season 2020/21 icumsa between 600-1200 is at ₹28000 to ₹28200 factory basis.
Currency, Commodity & Indian Indices: The rupee traded against the US dollar at 74.279 whereas USD was trading with BRL at 5.1165 Crude futures traded at Rs.5471 Crude WTI traded at $72.84 a barrel. Sensex closed 209.36 points higher at 52,653.07 whereas Nifty ended 69.05 points lower at 15,778.45.