Short circuit causes fire in sugarcane field

114

Dhawarsi (Amroha, Uttar Pradesh): In the farmer’s 15 bigha sugarcane field, a fire was caused by a spark emanating from high-tension line wires. The field belongs to farmer Jagatveer Singh.

According to a news report published in Livehindustan.com, Singh said the high-tension line is passing over the crop. The line wires collided when they were too loose. The spark emanating from it caught fire. He could not save the sugarcane crop from burning.

To Listen to this News click on the play button.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here