ChiniMandi, Mumbai: Tuesday 13th July 2021
The market witnessed moderate demand.
State wise Prices as on July 13, 2021 :
– Maharashtra:S/30 Sugar rates from millers are ₹3100 to ₹3120/Qntl. whereas M/30 ₹3125 to 3170/Qntl.
In the resale market S/30 is trading at ₹3020 to ₹3050/Qntl. whereas M/30 is trading at ₹3070 to ₹3150/Qntl.
– Karnataka : S/30 Sugar rates from millers are ₹3120 to 3175/Qntl. and M/30 is at ₹3150/Qntl.
– Uttar Pradesh: The rates for M/30 are ₹3225 to 3230/Qntl.
– Gujarat: S/30 Sugar rates are ₹3101 to 3131/Qntl. whereas M/30 rates are at ₹3141 to 3181/Qntl.
– Tamil Nadu: S/30 Sugar rates are ₹3175 to 3250/Qntl. whereas M/30 rates are at ₹3250 to 3275/Qntl.
(All the above rates are excluding GST
On Tuesday sugar prices closed lower after UNICA announced the sugar production of Brazil Centre-South rose by 5.6%. . London white sugar closed at $420.30/ton down $5.80 whereas New York Sugar closed at 16.97 cents per pound, down 0.31 points.
To read more, click here
Market Today :
London White Sugar front month contract is trading at $416.50/tn whereas New York Sugar front month contract is trading at 16.79/lb
Indian Export Rates Today:
In the Indian market, white sugar for the season 2020/21 icumsa 100 ready delivery for exports is trading at ₹28600 to ₹28800 on ex factory basis. Demand for Raw sugar of the season 2020/21 icumsa between 600-1200 is at ₹28000 to ₹28200 factory basis.
Currency, Commodity & Indian Indices: The rupee traded against the US dollar at 74.501 whereas USD was trading with BRL at 5.1708 Crude futures traded at Rs.5528 Crude WTI traded at $74.18 a barrel. Sensex closed 397.04 points higher at 52769.73 whereas Nifty ended 119.75 points higher at 15,812.35
To receive ChiniMandi updates on WhatsApp, please click on the link below.
WhatsApp Group Link